Skip to main content

Who am I

 Hey, I am a garbage collector and today was an easy day. Event though I had on really stinky pick up, it smelled like fish and dog poo. When i pick up trash I make sure I have my gloves on so I won't have to touch any nasty garbage bare hand. Every morning when I get to work, there is always a really bad smell, but after a while my nose goes blind to it. Some people say working with garbage is nasty, but the way I look at it is someone has to do it, if it pay good and its an easy job as far as just picking up trash, I am going to do it. I do this job to keep my community clean, because if not, then the streets would be smelly and it wouldn't look good on the people of my community. I also am a business owner, with a high school diploma.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writ about a question you wished you'd ask

 A question I wished I would have asked was WHY. Why me for anything, if someone wanted me for something. I should have asked WHY ME. I sometimes don't understand why I was chosen to handle this , or do this , or was recommended for this. I love that I was and still am about the impress with everything I do and have done, but WHY ME. Every since elementary school all the way up until now I have been the only, maybe not the only one but the first option. I understand everything i do is my choice and yes, lots of things come a little more natural to me than others, but I just want to know why. I know all I have to do is ask but it be the same answer over and over again, never something different. 

Write about what you used to know how to do

 When I was little I used to be able to put my leg behind my head. Now when I try to do it, it won't go past my shoulder. Another thing I used to be able to do was, do 30 backhand springs, now I can only do 15, literally half. I can still do things that I was able to do when I was younger.

Write about something you don't exactly remember

One thing I don't exactly remember is being born and growing up from the age of 1 to 4. Another thing was I don't remember how I broke my toe, I just knew I broke it I remember having a cast. Neither do I remember Pre K, all I remember taking the naps and eating gold fish, the rainbow kind. Surprisingly I don't remember 2nd grade either besides the movie we watched. I don't even know what movie it was.