Skip to main content

write about a secret being revealed

 This particular thing did not happen to me but at my elementary school we had  Valentine's Day cupcake  gifts. So basically there were 3 different colors, white meaning friendship, pink meaning I like you, and red meaning I love you. With that being said a boy bought a girl a pink cupcake, but the thing is he didn't know that it would be a sticker on the cupcake stating who it was from and going to. After all the cupcakes were passed out our teacher had everyone that received a cupcake to read who it was from and that's how we all knew the boy liked the girl.  The funniest part of the whole situation was he tried to deny it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writ about a question you wished you'd ask

 A question I wished I would have asked was WHY. Why me for anything, if someone wanted me for something. I should have asked WHY ME. I sometimes don't understand why I was chosen to handle this , or do this , or was recommended for this. I love that I was and still am about the impress with everything I do and have done, but WHY ME. Every since elementary school all the way up until now I have been the only, maybe not the only one but the first option. I understand everything i do is my choice and yes, lots of things come a little more natural to me than others, but I just want to know why. I know all I have to do is ask but it be the same answer over and over again, never something different. 

Write about what you used to know how to do

 When I was little I used to be able to put my leg behind my head. Now when I try to do it, it won't go past my shoulder. Another thing I used to be able to do was, do 30 backhand springs, now I can only do 15, literally half. I can still do things that I was able to do when I was younger.

Write about something you don't exactly remember

One thing I don't exactly remember is being born and growing up from the age of 1 to 4. Another thing was I don't remember how I broke my toe, I just knew I broke it I remember having a cast. Neither do I remember Pre K, all I remember taking the naps and eating gold fish, the rainbow kind. Surprisingly I don't remember 2nd grade either besides the movie we watched. I don't even know what movie it was.